The company has all foreign shares and wants to operate financial control business, such as capital management and money loaning to affiliated companies in Asia and Thailand, and also combination of international trade payment centers. How should the comp

The company must apply for permission from Bank of Thailand to operate TC (Treasury Center), and then submit the application for investment promotion under IBC for the scope of “TC (Treasury Center)”. If tax incentives are required, the company must submit for approval the request for being IBC to the Revenue Department.

Copyright 2022, The Government Public Relations Department
Web Traffic Statistics : 29,797,710